The XtaLAB Synergy-R is the most powerful small molecule diffractometer available. It includes a high-flux, low-maintenance microfocus rotating anode, the PhotonJet-R, with a high-precision kappa goniometer and Rigaku’s own Hybrid Photon Counting detector (HPC) the HyPix-6000HE. The PhotonJet-R X-ray source is comprised of a Micromax-007 HF rotating anode and a newly designed optic. It is available with either Cu or Mo anodes.
For labs with high-throughput requirements, increasing the flux will reduce data collection time and thus increase the number of samples that can be studied in your laboratory. For extremely small samples, additional flux will extend the minimum size limits for crystals that you can study.
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
- Fast workflow due to complete integration of software and hardware
- Excels at the most challenging applications, e.g. MOFs or incommensurate structures
- Extremely high performance due to bright source, noise-free detector and fast goniometer speeds
- Provides unparalleled throughput
- Compact design to fit in your laboratory
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org