The SuperNova from the Rigaku Oxford Diffraction division combines our hi-flux micro-focus sources with one of our patented fast, self-optimizing S2 CCD detectors. This combination of high intensity and fast, large active area CCD enables rapid data collection, with easy software-switching between molybdenum and copper wavelengths (from the inventors of dual source X-ray diffractometers). The SuperNova is compact and fully-integrated, and as a highly automated dual source system needs little servicing to maximize uptime and throughput; it is the ideal diffractometer for small molecule crystallography in research laboratories and leading analytical service facilities.
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
- Increase in productivity - high performance sources and detectors give fast results of superior quality
- Compact and self contained design will fit into smaller laboratories
- Easy sample mounting by rotating the beamstop out of the way
- Simple maintenance due to modular design of core components
- Eco friendly with low power integrated X-ray and CCD cooling.
- Minimal downtime - supported by online diagnostics and troubleshooting
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org