SmartBlock ll- Graphite Heating Block
For Trace Metal Digestions SOILS – SLUDGES – DRINKING WATER – WASTEWATER
SmartBlock Graphite Heating BlockSmartBlock ll is a graphite heating block that will simultaneously digest up to 60 samples and it will do it faster, simpler and safer than digestions carried out using traditional laboratory equipment. The robust construction, small footprint and economical pricing makes it ideal for small laboratories or those with limited space looking for simpler and safer digestions.
The SmartBlock ll is designed to address common digestion safety issues as well as significantly improve laboratory productivity.
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
SmartBlock ll Advantages
- Fast, even heating of both the sides and base of digestion tubes
- Heating from ambient to 180oC
- Excellent temperature stability eliminating the need to move individual digestion tubes to a more favorable position
- Solid graphite heating block with rugged teflon coating eliminating corrosion and sample contamination
- Chemically inert and heat resistant digestion tubes
- Graduated, single use, flat bottom digestion tubes not only optimise heat transfer, they eliminate the need for digestion beakers, volumetric flasks, storage containers, graduated cylinders etc
- Minimised heat transfer to surrounding workspace
- Designed to significantly reduce required sample volume, chemicals used, digestion time and power consumption
- Built-in safety features to protect samples and operators
- Simple to use
- Reproducible results
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org