The game changer: ViscoQC
- Digital leveling for proper alignment check
- Magnetic spindle coupling for fast spindle exchange
- Toolmaster™ for error-free operation
- T-Ready™ automatically signals sample temperature equilibration
- TruMode™ as the ultimate help for handling unknown samples
- TruGuard™ for automatic detection of spindle guard - At-site exchangeable sensor for minimum downtime
Our viscometers cover the whole viscosity range with three models: L for low-viscosity samples, R for medium-viscosity samples, and H for high-viscosity samples.
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Anton Paar Group develops, produces, distributes and provides support for analytical instruments used in research, development and quality control worldwide. Located in Midrand, South Africa, Anton Paar Southern Africa (Pty) provides sales, application support and service to users across Southern Africa. Anton Paar produces high-end measuring and laboratory instruments for industry and research. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2 and in the field of rheometry. Other areas of specialty are: Petroleum testing, microwave synthesis, viscometry, polarimetry, refractometry, X-ray scattering, sample preparation and surface characterization. The core competence of Anton Paar – high-precision production – and close contact to the scientific community form the basis for the quality of Anton Paar’s instruments. Continuous training and investments in R&D ensure that Anton Paar products live up to their excellent reputation .