POUR POINT AUTOMATIC TESTER
The apparatus consists of a benchtop case containing the jacket capable to reach -120°C, the cooling compressor, the electronics and supporting the analytical head. An 8.4” touch screen interface on the front permits to control the instrument enter data, start tests, retrieve, print reports and calibrate the sensors. Two USB and one Ethernet connector on the rear panel allow the user to connect to printers or network.
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
-Enamel finished steel-aluminium case, benchtop version.
- Thermally insulated metal jacket conform to ASTM, IP, DIN and ISO standard methods and capable to reach -120°C.
- One glass sample container conform to ASTM, IP, DIN and ISO standard methods.
- Stirling cooling compressor: working range from +60 to -120°C. CFC/HCFC-free cooling system.
- Micro Thermal detection of pour point. Motorized arm that lifts and tilts the sample container out of the jacket at programmable intervals: mimic ASTM D 97. Accuracy of temperature reading: +/- 0.1°C.
- 8.4” touch screen interface that permits to introduce the analytical data, control the test and display the results. Tests can be run acc. to ASTM/ISO methods or to user defined methods. Software includes diagnose and calibration tools with all modern QC routines.
- Two USB and one Ethernet connector for connecting to printers and network.
- English written user manual. CE marked.
- For 220V - 50 Hz connections: 300 W.
- Dimensions and weights (l x w x h): 420x700x720 mm. Weight: 30 kg approx.
Enquiry Email: email@example.com