Partica mini LA-350
Compact Routine Laser Diffraction Analyzer
HORIBA’s new LA-350 Laser Diffraction Particle Size Distribution Analyzer is the ideal combination of performance, price, and packaging. The LA-350 excels in applications as diverse as slurries, minerals, and paper chemistry. Based on the advanced optical design of previous LA-series analyzers, the LA-350 strikes a harmonious balance between high-functionality, easy operation, low maintenance, and cost-effectiveness.
Bench space is used efficiently due to the LA-350’s compact size (297 mm x 420 mm). The clever design and precision, high quality manufacturing ensure convenient, reliable operation and accurate results, now with a wider size range (0.1-1,000 µm).
In addition, access to world class HORIBA support and training comes with purchase of all HORIBA products. HORIBA offers scheduled service agreements, regular instructional videos, and scheduled classes. HORIBA customers not only have the best analyzers in the business … they are the best analysts in the business.
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
- Range: 0.1 - 1,000 µm which matches the widest range of applications with a performance equivalent to many other full range systems.
- Compact Size: Crowded lab? Multiple locations? The compact size preserves bench space and makes it possible to transport the instrument to different locations within a facility or ship to remote locations for on-site testing where it is not practical to purchase an analyzer.
- Fast Analysis: The highly-refined optical design and algorithm provides measurement results in three easy steps: click, add sample, and review data. Data can be obtained in as little as ten seconds.
- Powerful Software: The LA-350 uses the same fully featured software package as our other LA-series analyzers, providing a wide range of statistical measures, data analysis, and presentation tools.
- Ease of Use: With automatic alignment, a built-in ultrasonic system for sample dispersion, and a powerful pumping system, combined with the automation features of the software, sample analysis on the LA-350 is extremely easy and straightforward. Sample analysis can be a one-button operation.
Enquiry Email: email@example.com