Mineralization System – TMD 6
Mineralization system for heavy metal trace determinations.
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
- The TMD 6 is designed for the hot digestion of sludge coming from water treatment plants, soil, compost, waste-water or vegetable materials, using "aqua regia"
- The environmental risk represented by trace metals is due to their toxicity but also to the possible bioconcentration that can reach human beings through the food chain
- Monitoring the presence of trace metals in sludge from water treatment plants requires a host of analytical procedures starting from the solubilization of metallic compounds
Safe & Accurate
- Water-jacketed condensers retain all Hg, Cd, Pb, Cr, Cu, Zn, etc.
- Operators are protected
- Subsequent analysis is more precise
- Includes all glassware, rack and stand
- Combine with the DK 6 to perform sample digestion.
- Consider purchasing additional glass elements
Enquiry Email: email@example.com
Established in 1983, VELP Scientifica is today a growing provider of analytical instruments and solutions that has made an impact on the world-wide market with Italian products renowned for innovation, style and premium materials. A Leader in the sector of laboratory instruments, VELP offers four diversified business categories: Food&Feed Line Environment Line Stirring Line Other Lab Equipment VELP is a reliable partner for the development of advanced analytical instruments for laboratories, universities, research centers and companies involved in scientific research. VELP Scientifica owes its success to a rich patrimony of ideas, conspicuous investments in R&D and ongoing technological development aimed at maximizing productivity and product differentiation and reducing the time-to-market. In our Italian headquarters, every single product is designed, developed and manufactured with a 30+ years’ experience. Thanks to an extensive International distribution network in more than 90 countries, VELP delivers Italian value across the globe.