3D Atom Probe – LEAP 5000
3D Atom Probe Microscope with unmatched 3D sub-nanometer analytical performance
The LEAP 5000 is CAMECA’s cutting-edge atom probe microscope, offering superior detection efficiency across a wide variety of metals, semiconductors and insulators: more than 40% extra atoms detected per nm3 analyzed.
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
The LEAP 5000 collects nanoscale information from a microscale dataset in just a few hours and delivers improved compositional accuracy, precision and detection limits, enhanced sample throughput together with increased yield and ultimate reproducibility.
- Optimized detection efficiency provides unparalleled sensitivity
- Large Field-of-View and detection uniformity - the ultimate 3D spatial resolution
- Excellent multi-hit detection capabilities for the most accurate compositional measurements
- Fast and variable repetition rate for ultra-high speed data acquisition
- Robust & ergonomic platform for increased ease-of-use and reduced time-to-knowledge
- Live-time monitoring to ensure the highest quality data in every measurement
- Advanced laser control algorithms provide measurably improved sample yields
The LEAP 5000 Family
LEAP 5000 XS
The LEAP 5000 XS combines new flight path technology with enhanced detector performance to offer improved field of view whilst achieving unprecedented detection efficiency ~ 80%, the highest of any such analytical technique! In addition, the advanced laser pulse module capable of offering repetition rates of up to 2 MHz makes the LEAP 5000 XS the ultimate in efficiency and productivity.
LEAP 5000 XR
The LEAP 5000 XR incorporates the advanced reflectron design and enhanced detector performance (detection efficiency increased to ~ 50%) and adds all the benefits of advanced laser pulsing capable of repetition rates of up to 500kHz. The LEAP 5000 XR is the most capable atom probe across the widest variety of research and development applications.
LEAP 5000 R
An improved voltage pulsing system capable of 40% greater pulse amplitudes and pulse repetition rates up to 500 kHz together with a new advanced reflectron design and enhanced detector performance makes the LEAP 5000 R the most powerful voltage mode atom probe ever produced.
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org