Compression Test Plant ToniZEM
Test plant in a compact design for efficient, standard-compliant compressive strength tests on cement and other binding materials, preferably on:
– prisms 40 x 40 x 160 mm accord. to EN 196 and ISO 679
– cubes 50 mm (2 inches) edge length accord. to ASTM C 109
– cubes 70.7 mm edge length accord. to BS 1881
Accuracy: Quality Class 1 / EN ISO 7500-1 / DIN 51220
Sizes: 300 kN / 600 kN
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
Key benefits for the user:
- easy programming and user-friendly operation
- designed as a space-saving compact unit
- optional PC-control by software testXpert
- microprocessor control and servo-hydraulic control (closed loop)
- software and printer for automatic raw data printing available
- result evaluation by PC with software testXpert
- linkage with laboratory information systems (LIMS) possible
For the ToniZEM are various pressure plates, diverse accessories and extensions available.
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org