Unichiller and Minichiller
Simple to use, Huber chillers have small footprints, are robust, with modern energy management, fl exible functionality and modular
technology – these are the results of designs without compromise. Unichillers are intelligent chillers which can be used as an environmentally friendly and economic alternative to tap water for process cooling. Low temperatures increase effi ciency and recovery rates in gas condensation processes. In contrast to tap water a desired setpoint can be selected between -10/-20°C to +80°C and controlled with a temperature stability of ±0,5K. The product range includes 27 air cooled and 26 water cooled models, with cooling powers from 0,3kW to 50kW. Most models can be factory fi tted with a heater. The casings are made of high quality stainless steel to ensure long life.
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
- Space saving tower design: small dimensions, high powers
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Reliable continuous operation with alarm and early warning functions
- Pilot ONE with Plug & Play technology
- Splash protection of display
- Large and full colour 5,7“ TFT touchscreen
- Digital level indicator
- Simple to fill and drain
- Connections for RS232, USB and Ethernet
- Strong pumps for systems with large pressure drops
- High fl ow rates for optimal heat transfer
- External Pt100 sensor via 4-wire Lemo connector
- 5-Point calibration
- IP-class to IEC EN 60529: 21
- Options (factory fitted)
- Heater and adjustable over temperature protection
- VPC (Variable Pressure Control) with steplessly variable bypass and pressure sensor
- Winter operation for use in low temperature external environments
- Weather protection
- Tropical versions for environmental temperature up to +45°C
- Stronger pumps
We offer alternative pumps for applications with higher pressure
drops. Further information on request.
All units (except Minichiller with MPC) can be factory fitted with
optional heating and independent over-temperature protection.
Increasing the maximum working temperature to +100°C and
the temperature stability to ± 0,2 K. The new construction allows
constant operation in ambient temperatures up to +40°C. The
water-cooled models are especially quiet and require little cooling
water even at full cooling power. Despite the increasing costs of
water the ROI is exceptionally short. All models with maximum
pump pressure of 2,5 bar have an adjustable bypass and a pressure
Enquiry Email: firstname.lastname@example.org