AFM for Life Science
Nanosurf AFMs are used for applications ranging from material characterizations to biological samples like live cells.
- Includes a wide variety of methods in which the probe interacts with the sample in different ways in order to characterize various material properties
- Can characterize a wide array of mechanical properties (e.g. adhesion, stiffness, friction, dissipation), electrical properties (e.g. capacitance, electrostatic forces, work function, electrical current), magnetic properties, and optical spectroscopic properties.
- In addition to imaging, the AFM probe can be used to manipulate, write, or even pull on substrates in lithography and molecular pulling experiments.
Do you want to know more about this product?
Please complete the enquiry form below with your details and questions and we will get back to you.
The atomic force microscope that combines versatility and performance for biology and life science:
- Compatible with inverted microscopes.
- Flat and linear scanning thanks to flexure-based scanner technology.
- True flexibility with exchangeable cantilever holders for specialized tasks.
- More measurement versatility with the FlexAFM’s scanning capabilities in liquid and its additional measurement modes
A key success factor in life science research is the combination of multiple techniques. With the Flex-Bio, Nanosurf's Bio AFM, you can combine the liquid AFM imaging, spectroscopy, and nanomanipulation capacity of this system with the high-end optical techniques available for inverted microscopes.
Enquiry Email: email@example.com