Horiba proudly introduces the newest breakthrough in particle size technology.
The LA-960 is the highest performance laser diffraction analyzer available. The ability to measure real world samples down to median sizes of 30 nm and up to 5,000 µm is unique and extremely valuable for labs looking for flexibility. LA-960 performance in terms of repeatability, reproducibility, and instrument to instrument agreement is specified in great detail because the data supports the claims of highest performance.
Some of the main features include:
- Measurement of particle size between 10 nanometers and 5 millimeters
- State of the art nanoparticle measurement resolves peaks at 30 nanometers
- Suitable for suspensions, emulsions, powders, pastes, gels, and creams
- Easy to use dry powder accessory
- Requires only micrograms of a sample, minimizing cost of analysis
- Flexible, fully automated measurement sequences maximize precision and method compliance
- Excellent reproducibility and unit-to-unit agreement.
- Measurements in less than 60 seconds boosts productivity
- Based on the ultra-durable LA-950 platform, noted for its reliability